6.1.11

movies that reminded me of my biggest inspiration...

So I just saw "127 hours".
I remember a discussion I had with a girl I dated A couple of years back where I told her about one of my greatest dreams. To travel to nowhere, alone for a long time. It might not have been the best and most romantic thing to say to a girl youve been dating for a couple of weeks, eventhough I probably thought so. Her reaction was not really what I had expected and as I recall that was the only time she actually got mad at me. Ofcourse did it not change my mind, It rather made the vocie in the back of my head scream louder and my dream, so much bigger.
Thats why one of my favorite quotes is:


"Lets find a beautifull place to get lost"


My biggest inspiration is nature. I allways love being for myself... Or I thought that I did. In reality I love being alone with nature. I know that alot of people say, wich makes it so weird why so few takes that leep into the wild for real. Im not talking about just packing a bag and live in a tent for two or three nights a couple of miles from home. Im talking about leaving everything and finding yourself in a place youve never been. Creating storys, adventures to, as a bonus, you can tell to your friends. 
You probably realise by now that I liked the movie. Its based on a true story about Aron Ralston and his remarkable adventure in a canyon in Utah. And thats about how much I will tell. This movie is really easy to spoil, so stay away from any trailer you might stumble into.


Other movies wich reminded me of my biggest inspiration:
- Into the wild
- Cast away
- Catch me if you can
- Taking woodstock


I want to end this post by anouncing that Im preparing for a trip into the wilderness...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar