30.5.11

RHINO RENDER 2


The secret to cad is to use rhino... Supersimple program, easy to understand and learningcurve is low as hell! 


I used to cad alot in 3ds max, and manage to build all kinds of things. I remember doing my first project after gradeschool in 3ds max. Back then I wanted to be a architect so my project was "How to design and furnish a house". I made the whole house in cad, built all the furniture (including a pool-table and a library). I designed the flow throughout the house. I was very proud. Until my supervisor at the project flunked me!? I got confused and assumed that I must have done something wrong. But to be sure I showed the project to another teacher at school (we were in title to a second oppinion if we felt that the grade was unfair in any way). The teacher was as confused as me and said that Ive should've gotten the highest grade.


In retrospect, I think that she, my supervisor, just didnt understand how much work it goes into a cad-project of that size for a 18 year old.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar