26.5.11

TEDtalks inspiration





Yeah, so Ive known about TED for a while now and after just finishing a big project with a even bigger company I really need to, other than sleeping, sit down, relax and just watch some mindless bullshit show on television. But I kind off dont work that way. When I should relax I find work to do, when I should work I find something else to do (watch mindless shows on television).


Anyway, if you dont know what TED is. Its a yearlie seminar were some of the worlds most inspiring people come to present and talk about their ideas. 


I just finished watching the most amazing architect firm present their work on TED, Thomas Heatherwick. And now, Id like to share TED with the people who hasnt found the wonderfull world of TED.


ENJOY!


Other TED vids:
Tim Brown, from ideo
Ross Lovegrove, Captain Organic
Chris Bangle, former BMW cheif of design (Ive met him)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar