1.5.11

Designprocess, the book

The book... A book on the designprocess and some things to know before you really get into design, it can be interresting to read before you want to become a designer. Maybe if you have questions on some part of the designprocess or if you have stickingpoints that youre having a hard time to get passed, this can be a good book to read. 

What if you can get all that for a smaller amount of money...? wouldn't that be amazing. To have a different perspective on design than maybe IDEO or if you like design and like to know more about it, but you dont want to spend big money, like if its only a hobbie. The book follows my experiences and its based on my process at the time. I also cover other peoples experiences and how they work through their process.


Its filled with picture and sketches that will inspire help explain in what way I proceed to be able to be the best designer I can.

Now, the book isnt really done yet, but Its getting their. (this might not be the final bookcover BTW).

(I probably should add that IDEO are to me, probably the best designcompany in the world right now, but as a student in Sweden, I dont really have enough money to buy any of their books at the moment and thats why I wrote the book.)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar